General Skilled Migration
Other Visas  

There are many other visas and visa options that may be applicable to you. Allow us to assess your eligibility and advise you. Do not draw your own conclusions.

Student Visas
The Overseas Student Program allows non-Australian citizens to study in Australia. There are various categories of students and student visas – higher school education visa, vocational training student visas, primary /secondary student visas, post graduate research visa, non-award student visa, etc.
Student Guardian Visa
This visa allows you to stay in Australia as the guardian of an international student below than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa (over 18 in exceptional circumstances).
Occupational Trainee Visa
This visa allows you to take part in structured workplace based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, or field of expertise. It can also allow you to participate in a development training program in Australia after being invited to do so or observe or participate in an Australian research project after being invited to do so (research stream).
Other Visas
  • Working Holiday Visa
  • Work and Holiday Visa
  • Visitor visa
  • Business travel visas
  • Others
Note : Just email us your desired visa or plans and we’ll advise you on your need and do what is necessary to assist you with the relevant visa.
  Looking for Australian migration... we are here to assist you. There are different categories of visa for you.

For a free assessment, please complete the Assessment form and ‘submit’ and we will advise you of your eligibility.

Powered by
General Migration  ::  Business Migration  ::  Employer Visas  ::  Family Migration  ::  Others Visas
General Skilled Migration Business Migration Family Migration Other Visas Employer Visas Home Important Links Contact Us