These visas are for people who may have close family members in Australia and want to join them or migrate to be close to them. There is a variety of visas for different purpose and different relationship. If you fall into any of these visa categories you may be eligible :

  • Partner Visa - allows the spouse or de facto partner to travel to and live in Australia.
  • Prospective Marriage Visa – allows you to come to Australia to marry your prospective partner and live here.
  • Parent /Contributory Parent /Aged Parent – allows for the parents of an Australia PR or citizen to live in Australia.
  • Child/Adopted Child
  • Others – visitor visas, travel visas, working holiday visas, etc.

Note: If you are considering your eligibility for migration on grounds of family relationship, just email us at emausmigration@gmail.com with your enquiry and we will get back to you.